I will make Christ laugh…..
I will write a bulleted post today. Short, crisp, informative and direct
- I have been looking for good titles for a while. I found one while I was watching Mera Naam Joker, the epic 1970 movie. The protagonist promises his teacher, that he would eliminate suffering from the world and will make Christ laugh.
- These are tough times for a blogger. My readership is on an all time low and I just found out my parents have started reading my blog. This means I have lesser freedom to write what I feel now. For instance, beer and girls will be hard to talk about. I have never talked about them and do not plan to talk about them in near future, but who knows someday, I might want to. Then I will have to think of a few codewords. Like a girl could be called banana and beer could be called brown ice tea. So, you would now understand what I mean if I wrote I had an ice tea with a banana.
- Everyday I would come home and tell Shikhar., “I worked harder today”… and it was true, except the last two days, I had been working harder everyday than the previous one for the last 10 days. This means I did three times the greatest integer of ( Avagadro number’s value without the exponent) hours of coding on Tuesday… which was epic… See i started using some codewords already
- I was recently listening to one of Hariom Pawar’s poems. his poems are always inspirational. But he seemed to contradict himself yesterday. He demanded the District Collector’s and Minister’s heads if someone in his district dies of hunger. And in another poem he said, मै भी एक बटे एक सौ बीस करोड़ हिन्दुस्तान हूँ…I didn’t find the first justifiable and liked the second one. I have always believed this. If there is something wrong with the nation, I need to change myself first. If someone in my locality dies of hunger, I should also be as responsible as the government or anyone else.
- While Anna and Ramdev are trying hard to persuade the government to bow to their demands, I hardly find these demands justifiable now. We are a democracy and cannot allow people to dictate terms to the government like this. If we bow to their demands, everyday a new person would follow this path to set the nation on fire. Aur ek din us aag ki lapatein mere ghar bhi pahunchengi….. Believe me people, its not easy for the government to implement what these people have been asking for.. I will write a whole post on this though….
- Finally, I had a nice beach trip. You can catch the pictures on my fb profile www.facebook.com/deepak.vasisht . Another post on that is due. I had great fun there and came closer to people in the group.
- I have also started writing an intern diary, parts of which I will share once I find the time appropriate.
Dasvidaniya (Mera Naam Joker effect)