Four months. Four crazy months. Time to be back. Be back to reality. Gladly, I missed India enough to want to come back soon. While not strong enough to make me feel sad.
There are few interesting thing going on, which really prompted me for this post (besides the fact that some people asked me to be active again ) :
- Why people are making so much fuss about IITians and their salaries? This is tiring me now. All those discussions. But, I feel proud and so happy (add a pinch of jealousy too) for my friends, who made it to their dream jobs
- I knew starting a startup needs a lot of hard work, it needs whole of you. But none told me, it can be scary. You would be expected to deliver mature performances to everyone, including yourself, to push every limit that existed.
- We really have only 60-70 years to live? Isn’t that too few? Any difference that we can make in that time? For whom? And in fact, do we really want to do that? When? How? I need to admit, I need some direction.
- Where will be I two months beyond, 6 months, a year, two years, 10 years, 25 years, 50 years. Ahaa, I know about the last one
- I watched Lion King once, and it talked about “Hakuna matata” which translates to ”There are no worries”. Isn’t it silly? At least, I found it. My worries push me, make me dream about things that matters, work on them while I am awake.
- Not everyone on Zumbl is IITian, so please stop asking that question. And yes, I am though I would rather say no.
I am hungry, I am tired. And this should be an excuse for my mind to take over me, while I struggle with myself to work. I don’t know much how these four months passed by, but I got to know myself a lot more. It is not pure respect, I hated myself too. But nevertheless, these were four months following which I would like to pat myself, take three days off, sleep, read Jeffrey Archer, or maybe Paulo Coelho (any suggestions?), and come back to work again.